How do you become a millionaire in 3 years?
Ask Daniel Ally.
In case you haven’t heard of Daniel Ally, he’s a speaker, author and life coach made famous when one of his TED talk’s videos went viral. I found myself on youtube last week watching the thing and wanted to share the video.
1) Improve your friendship circles – associate with better, smarter people than you. Most of the time they’re looking for others who want to improve themselves as well.
2) Read – a lot.
3) Set higher goals. Set stretch goals, build in a planGet of action and write your goals down.
Ally isn’t saying anything earth shattering – guys like Tom Corley say pretty much the same thing – but its good information to periodically put in your brain.
Here are more solid articles to read:
- Getting Ahead On $600 Bucks a Month
- Ten Practices To Increase Your Self Discipline
- Yes, You Can Pay Off 500,000 In Debt