Happy Friday DINKS. It’s the last Friday in February and hopefully the warm weather will be upon us soon. Even though I live in the (usually) snowy North East I admittedly hate the winter. It is not the cold air that really bothers me so much as it is the wind, the grey skies, and the wet snow. But hopefully that will all be behind us soon.
We found some great posts around the web this week and we are happy to share them with you. Enjoy and Have a Great Weekend!
– Yes I Am Cheap helps us save money in the post “Home-Based Cost Cutting Techniques”
– Money Crush helps us clean up our money mess in the post “Bringing Order to Financial Chaos”
– Passive Income Now reminds us to invest in our own money making projects with “My Challenge to Invest $100 Into Your Passive Income”
– Adaptu asks “When one of you in a relationship has more debt than the other, how do you manage it?” Join the discussion and help other couples cope with managing their debt.
– Go Banking Rates helps us find the perfect gift in the post “Gift Ideas for Procrastinators on a Budget”
– Money Reasons creates conflict amongst couples in the post “Blaming Your Credit Card Debt On Your Spouse”
– Free From Broke helps us save money while shopping in the post “Is a Used Car Really a Better Value?”
– The Simple Dollar helps make our banking lives a little bit easier in the post “Get a Bank Card with a Very Large Fee-Free ATM Network”
– Dough Roller helps us refinance in the post “7 Obstacles to Refinancing Your Mortgage (And How to Overcome Them)
Enjoy The Weekend!
Photo by Wonderlane