Good Morning DINKS. Today we are discussing a fun topic that can also have a morbid undertone. Today we are discussing all of the things that we want to do before we die.
Do you have a personal bucket list, or as I prefer to call it a personal life list? Do you have a list of all the places you want to see and all of the things that you want to do before you die?
Before I die (which will hopefully not happen for a very long time) there are several things that I want to do and several places that I want to visit. I want to learn how to surf, travel to Italy, jump off a cliff into the water in Greece, and be a contestant on a game show.
MSN recently published a list of ten amazing places that people should put on their bucket list as places to visit before they die.
What is on your bucket list?
- The Pyramids in Egypt – The Great Pyramids of Egypt are located in Cairo. They are also one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World with a lifetime spanning over 3800 years. The Pyramids are guarded by the Great Sphinx which is also another great site to see in Egypt.
- The Great Wall of China – The Great Wall of China expands for a total of 21,196 kilometers which is twice the size of the entire country of Canada. Tourists can enjoy a variety of activities when visiting The Great Wall of China such as taking a cable car ride as well as riding a zip line.
- The Angel Falls in Venezuela – The Angel Falls are located in Canaima National Park in Venezuela which is the sixth-largest nature preserve in the world. The Angel Falls are 807-meters tall and the view appears to be absolutely breath-taking.
- Manhattan New York City – The history of New York City is enough of a reason for people to want to visit. The ancient buildings, the gorgeous skyline, and the extreme diverse experience are all just added bonuses of visiting New York City. If you are looking for a great place to spend your next vacation you may want to book a trip to Manhattan; you won’t even have to exchange your currency.
- Serengeti National Park in Tanzania – The Serengeti in Tanzania is a nature preserve which is the size of the state of Connecticut. It is a vacation place to see lions, leopards, elephants, rhinos, and buffalos in their natural habitat. If you want to go on a safari for your next vacation then you should check out the Serengeti National Park in Tanzania.
- Machu Picchu, Peru – Machu Picchu is home to the Andes Mountains and the Ancient Inca Ruins. If you are looking for breathtaking views and a piece of history for your next vacation then Machu Picchu, Peru may be your next destination.
- The Great Barrier Reef in Australia – The Great Barrier Reef is the Earth’s largest display of marine life and the world’s largest coral reef system. It has 2,900 reefs and 900 islands which spans for more than 2,600 kilometers.
Photo by marc faraldeau