Happy Friday Dinks. It’s summer time and I am loving it. Even though I am a reformed spend-a-holic I still find myself spending more money during the summer than I do during the winter. Is this the same for you?
There are so many more fun activities to do in the summer such as summer vacations, backyard barbeques, pool parties, weekend road trips and of course evenings on patios drinking with friends. I love summer and sometimes a good time is just worth the cost.
What do you love about summer?
Enjoy these great posts from our personal finance friends around the web. Have a great weekend.
- Debt Roundup – Would You Go For An All-or-Nothing Investment Strategy?
- SaveUp – Making sure you budget and have fun too
- Common Cents Wealth - How Much Do Fuel Efficient Cars Really Save You?
- Budgets Are Sexy - How to Flip Stuff Like a Pro
- Donna Freedman – Signs you’re in South Jersey
- Frugal Rules – How to Deal When You’re Forced to be Frugal
- Young Adult Money - Can Unlimited Plans be Affordable? The Search for Affordable Cell Phone Service
Photo by libraryarchives