Happy Friday DINKS, and Happy Easter to those who are celebrating this holiday.
My 40 day chocolate fast is officially over. As you read this post I am probably enjoying a big chocolate cupcake from Magnolia cupcakes in New York City. I am in New York City until Sunday night and I have lots of fun activities planned for my 3 day trip to New York City.
Later today I have an appointment at my local TD Bank branch to open a savings account, this afternoon I am getting my tattoo at In Born NYC Tattoo shop with Chris Torres (from NY Ink), and tomorrow night I am going to see the musical Mary Poppins on Broadway.
I hope that you all have a great weekend. Enjoy our favourite posts from around the web this week:
– So Over Debt helps us prepare for an emergency in the post “Are You Proactive or Reactive”
– Careful Cents encourages us to save for retirement in the post “5 Little Known Facts About a Roth IRA”
– Modest Money brings out the entrepreneur in us in the post “Starting A Side Business”
– Adaptu helps couples adjust in the post “Money and Moving in Together: What You Need to Know”
– Financial Samurai says that maybe retirement savings are not a good strategy in the post “Disadvantages Of The ROTH IRA: Not All Is What It Seems”
– Get Rich Slowly confirms that business should not be personal in the post “Getting Emotional About Money”
– Eemusings is fed up and moving forward in the post “Personal finance topics I’m so over”