Good Morning DINKS. I hope that you all had a first great week of March. Unfortunately the weather hasn’t been too great but you know what they say, March comes in like a Lion and goes out like a Lamb.
There were so many great posts around the web this week. I tried to include as many as I could in our weekly roundup, I hope you like them. If you ever have a post that you would like us to share please send us an email or connect with us on Twitter @dinks_finance.
Enjoy These Posts and Have a Great Weekend Everyone!
– The Simple Dollar clarifies some financial norms in the post “Rules Versus Facts”
– Enemy of Debt helps us make our lives more efficient in the post “Lists Save Time, Money, and Stress”
– Adaptu helps couples cope with change in the post “What to Do About Money When One of You Loses a Job in a Relationship:
– Financial Uproar gets political with personal finance in the post “Can Sluts Teach Us A Lesson On Personal Finance?”
– Budgets are Sexy helps us make changes and achieve goals in the post “Do One Small Thing, Then Do Another”
– Dough Roller tells us how to get a degree without sitting in a classroom in the post “The 35 Best Online Colleges and Universities”
– Money Crashers wants to help us become debt free in the post “Savvy Money Review – Plans to Pay Off Debt Fast”
– Blonde and Balanced just bought her first home and she shares her story in the post “Homeowners”
Photo by drvglvd1