Good Morning DINKS… I hope that everyone is trying to stay warm during these chilly days. Even though I am from the cold North East I have to admit that I really hate the cold weather. From December to March I try to stay inside except for essential reasons like going to work and going grocery shopping. Maybe it’s just my own personal opinion, but I could definitely live without the cold winter months.
What is your favourite outdoor winter activity?
Today we have gathered the best posts from around the web for your reading pleasure. There is a little bit of everything today from good business advice and improving your finances to planning your budget and how to invest your money.
I hope that you enjoy these posts. Have a great weekend DINKS!
- Ultimate Money Blog helps us earn a second income with some helpful business tips in the post “Make Money Online”
- Financial Samurai advised us how to have ambition and achieve goals in the post “Always Be The Underdog To Get Ahead”
- PT Money is helping everyone turn their money lives around with an informative series. He helps us update our virtual lives in the post “Day 20: Spruce Up Your Online Profile” in the 31 Days to Improve Your Financial Life series.
- Funancials describes his first trip to The Big Apple in the post “Observations from New York City”. I love this post because I love New York City. The great thing about the greatest city in the world is that the New York experience is different for everyone. As you may remember I have been trying to become an American Resident or at least obtain a US Work Visa for over a year now, so if any DINKS work in immigration and could give me some tips I would really appreciate it. Or better yet, if any DINKS would like to offer me a job in the US I would be more than happy to accept J
- Money Crashers explains the difference in our investment options in the post “What Is Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock – Definition, Pros & Cons”
- Doughroller helps us plan our budget in the post “Cash or Credit – How Should You Pay?”
- Go Banking Rates reminds us to invest into our Savings Accounts and IRAs with the post “Is Investing With a Discount Broker the Right Option for You?”
Photo by David Blackwell