Good morning Dinks. It’s Friday October 11 and Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all our friends up north. I wish that I could tell you I was on my trip in Washington D.C. right now, but unfortunately that is just not true. And no I don’t want to talk about it.
I hope you all have a great weekend. Enjoy these posts from our personal finance friends.
- Credit Sesame – When is a personal loan is better than a credit card?
- LearnVest – Investing 101: What is a security?
- Go Banking Rates – 5 Personal Finance Books You Absolutely Need to Read This Fall
- Budgets Are Sexy – Couples money quiz
- Clever Dude – Marketing Tricks: Smaller Packaging Will Cost You More!
Photo by jylcat