Happy Friday DINKS. It’s the beginning of August and I for one am enjoying summer. I recently signed up at a health club and gym. Every week I try to swim laps in the pool, sit out on the lounge chairs in the sun and take advantage of the eucalyptus wet sauna. I also take a zumba class on Mondays and a Yoga class on Wednesdays. That’s at least 4 times a week that I hit up the gym to relax and enjoy myself. Paying $47 a month has so far been my best purchase of the summer…after the 6 dresses that I bought for only $100 when Nick and I went on vacation to Niagara Falls.
How are you spending your summer?
- Boomer & Echo – How to Invest in Real Estate
- Enemy of Debt - Pain is NOT a Lifestyle
- According to Athena – “High Maintenance”? No, I Call It Knowing What I Want & Who I Am
- Investor Junkie - How to Verify Your Broke is Legit and Keep Your Investments Secure
- Well Heeled Blog - Wedding Guests and the Wedding Spend
Photo by Elvert Barnes