Happy Friday Dinks. This weekend is BlogHer’13 in Chicago and unfortunately this year I wasn’t able to attend. I absolutely love attending conferences to learn about blogging as a business. Last year I attended BlogHer in New York City and The Financial Blogger Conference in Denver.
They were both totally awesome. New York is a lot closer to where I live and it was a lot more affordable to visit for the weekend than it will be to go to Chicago. I just couldn’t justify the expense to Chicago this year – especially since we just got back from our couples vacation in Niagara Falls.
I have never been to Chicago and I really want to go, mostly for the conference, partly for the pizza and a little bit because I heard Chicago is an awesome city.
What is your favourite city in the world?
Enjoy these great posts from our friends this week and have a great weekend.
- Savvy Sugar – 5 Reasons You’re Late – and How to Avoid Them
- Blonde and Balanced - Conditions That Must Be Met For 203k Loans
- Budgets Are Sexy - “Afraid of Money”
- Go Girl Finance – Three Reasons Why Women Don’t Want To Be The Boss
- Careful Cents - Are Bank Accounts Less Safe Than Social Media?
- Everything Finance -Are you financially prepared for death?
Photo by jeffgunn