Good morning Dinks and happy Friday. I hope you all had a nice 4th of July weekend last week. Nick and I had a great vacation in Niagara Falls and if you read Dinks Finance earlier this week you know all about it.
How did you spend the 4th of July? Some couples spend all of their vacations the same way – with family and friends. But the 4th of July isn’t like any old holiday…it’s full of good barbeque food and lots and lots of fireworks. If you are lucky there may also be a parade involved in your long weekend.
I also love the 4th of July weekend (or July 1st in Canada) because in my opinion it officially kicks of the summer season of warm weather, vacations and lots and lots of fun.
What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
Enjoy these posts and giveaways from our friends. Have a great weekend Dinks.
– Take Our Stuff – Wad O’Cash and a Camera…Go Nuts!
– Clever Dude – I’ve Got the (Free) Cure For The Summertime Blues
– Modest Money – Planning For The Future
– 50 Plus Finance – Financial Advice vs. Financial Coaching: Which is Best for You?
– Save Up – Want to Learn How to Save? Get a Mentor: Blogger Interview with The Jenny Pincher
Photo by Rose Braverman