Happy Friday Dinks. This weekend marks the start of a very busy season for me, actually what I should say is that it marks the start of a very expensive season for me. It all started a few weeks ago with Mother’s Day, but it gets really busy this weekend. Within the next month I have my mother’s birthday, my sister’s birthday, Father’s Day and then my Dad’s birthday. Wow I am stressing out just thinking about it. Oh and I forgot to add in the cost of my friends baby shower, which I am hosting.
I live approximately 7.5 hours away from my family so not only do I try to find the perfect gift for every occasion, I also have to find a gift that offers free shipping. Right now I am into gift box subscriptions so for Mother’s Day and their birthdays my sister and my mother both received a box full of cosmetics in the mail.
What is your favourite gift to give?
Have a great weekend Dinks, enjoy these posts from around the web.
- Take Our Stuff is giving away City Skyline Prints
- Yes, I Am Cheap - 5 Easy Ways to Make Money by Using Your Credit Cards
- Everything Finance – The $3000 Wedding. How We Did It.
- Thirty Six Months - So What Do You Do For Work?
- Young and Thrifty – Compound Interest In Your 20s and YOLO-ing
- Good Financial Cents – 4 Money Problems You Don’t Want to Experience the Hard Way
Photo by DroidGingerbread