Good morning Dinks and happy Friday. There is not too much going on in my life right now except this Sunday I am going to another baby shower. That’s right this weekend is another reminder that I chose my independence over settling down and having a family.
I can’t help but think that my friend is going to be chained to her house with her kid and her husband in less than two months. I am happy that my friend is about to have her dream come true but at the same time I can’t help but think thank goodness it’s not me.
Have a great weekend Dinks and enjoy these posts and giveaways from around the web:
- Take Our Stuff – is giving away a Secret Safe Full of Cash & Jewelry
- My Diary Entry – is giving away a box full of luxury makeup and cosmetics
PERSONAL FINANCE POSTS
- Investing Answers – Ask The Expert: How Do I Start Profiting From Dividends?
- Young Adult Money – Europe on a Budget: Hotspots for Summer 2013
- Frugal Rules – Things I Would Never Do: Raid My 401k to Buy Property
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – Rebranding can help raise your business’ profile
- Common Cents Wealth – How to Watch TV Without Cable or Satellite
Photo by Appledot