Good morning Dinks and happy Friday. Today we are writing to you with good news. Do you remember our Best Bequest giveaway last week? BestBequest.com is a website that acts as a virtual legacy for all of your accounts and personal documents. If you want to get your financial life in order and make sure your last wishes are carried out you can register with BestBequest.com – it’s easily accessible and it can’t get damaged in a fire or flood. Best Bequest is offering a discount for all Dinks readers. Sign up and get a bronze membership for only $99- that’s a $50 discount. Use code BB64DK at BestBequest.com.
It’s the last Friday in May and tomorrow June starts. What are your plans this summer Dinks? Nick and I are planning a trip to Niagara Falls and I can’t wait. The last time we went to Niagara Falls was almost five years ago, my how our lives have changed since then.
When you say it – five years – it seems like such a long time ago but I remember our last trip to Niagara Falls as if it was last week. Think about your life five years ago – is it completely different now? A lot can definitely change in five years.
Have a great weekend Dinks. Enjoy these posts from our personal finance friends:
- Budgets are Sexy – 4 Awesome Entertainment Ideas for Only $1.00
- Clever Dude - Clever Dudette’s Thrifty Grocery Shopping Ideas
- Passive Income Now - Merging your credit card payments through debt consolidation – Is this the right choice?
- Mighty Bargain Hunter - How to get more rides at Disney for less?
- So Over This – Saving Money the Smart Way
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff - 10 Things you should know about Mortgages
Here were the carnivals we participated in this week:
- Frugal Rules – Festival of Frugality #390
- Money Life and More – Carnival of Personal Finance #415 – Memorial Day Edition
Photo by Francisco Diez