Good morning Dinks and happy Friday. I am happy to say that the cold front is finally over in the north east and the minus 43 degrees (with the windshield factor) is way behind us. You know you live in the cold when you thank nature when it’s only minus 13 degrees.
It’s February 1st and thank goodness that in only 28 days the weather will start to get warmer, or at least I’m hoping it will. Valentine’s Day is only a few weeks away, what are your plans with your sweetheart?
My boyfriend Nick and I usually stay in for Valentine’s Day and order food from our favourite restaurant. I personally don’t see the point in getting all dressed up and going out in the cold to go out for an expensive dinner at an overcrowded restaurant when I can just stay warm in my own home. However if I lived in a warmer climate I would probably love going out for dinner.
Have a great weekend and enjoy these posts from our friends around the web:
- Money Crashers – 5 Types of Property Ownership – Which Is Best for You?
- Financial Uproar – Nelson’s Career Advice For Women
- Enemy of Debt - How To Have an Inexpensive Mid-Winter Getaway
- Take Our Stuff - Giving Away a Joe Montana and Ray Lewis Rookie Card
- So Over This - My Best Financial Advice – Take Control
- Budgets Are Sexy – My Dead Sexy Job: Living Life as a Mortician
Photo by MoyanBrenn