Well Good Morning Dinks and Happy Friday. I have been back from Las Vegas for just over a week and it has been somewhat of an adjustment. The warm to cold weather has been an adjustment (I haven’t been outside very much) and the three hour time difference also took some adjusting to get back settled. But now I am happy to say that I am back into my routine and into the full swing of things.
I started my new job on Monday and so far it’s exactly what I expected and I’m loving it. I had a great time at the New Media Expo in Las Vegas thanks to our friend Philip from PT Money. I attended some great keynote speakers, I networked with a few great companies and I made some new friends. Stay tuned for a full review on the New Media Expo and my trip to Las Vegas.
Here are some great giveaways and posts from our personal finance friends that I met at NMX:
- Take Our Stuff is giving away a 1940′s vintage smoking jacket from Honk Kong
- My Diary Entry is giving away up to $50 of PROBARs
- Beautiful Giveaways is giving away a Soda Stream
POSTS FROM AROUND THE WEB:
- Jeff Rose from The Debt Movement - Are You Up For The Challenge? Evaluating Your Finances
- Carrie from Careful Cents – The Ultimate List of Tools, Products and Resources For Successful Online Entrepreneurs
- Todd Tresidder from Financial Mentor – How Anyone Can Retire in 10 Years (or less)
- Philip from PT Money – 10 Notable Online Personalities Define “What is an Entrepreneur?”
- Melanie Nelson from Blogging Basics 101 – What’s the Difference Between Podcasting and Vlogging?
- Mandy from Money Master Mom – A compliment and insult all wrapped into one
- Serendipity from Serendipity’s Guide to Saving – Wanna Save Money While Shopping? Try Online Shopping!
- Jackie from Money Crush – A Goal Without a Plan is Just a Wish
Photo by leduardo