Happy Friday Dinks. I hope that you are all enjoying your Black Friday shopping and getting ready for Cyber Monday shopping deals.
I would love to know why you love shopping on Black Friday, is it the thrill of getting a good deal or is it because you like getting your Christmas shopping out of the way before December 1?
I am not partaking in the Black Friday festivities this year but I am going to Boston next weekend. Boston has always been on my list of places to go and I am very excited that next weekend I will be spending 3 days in Bean Town.
For all of my Dink friends who live in Boston or who have ever been to Boston please tell me where I should go, what I should see, and where I should eat. I am open to and I appreciate all suggestions.
Have a great weekend and enjoy these posts from our favourite personal finance bloggers:
- Careful Cents – Bullying in the Office: What You Should Know About It
- Young Adult Money – Why You Need Health Insurance
- Wise Bread – Get Ready for Christmas: 7 Things You Should Do Today
- Money Crashers – 4 Surprising Things That Affect Your Credit Score
- Go Banking Rates – 10 Surprising Reasons Why Your Mortgage Loan Could be Rejected
Here are some great giveaways just for you:
Femme Frugality is hosting a Friends mug and picture frame giveaway
Beautiful Giveaways is giving away Tasty Cookies from Dr. Lucy’s
If you have a giveaway that you would like us to list please send us a Tweet @dinks_finance