Good Morning Dinks and Happy Friday. I am on my way to Boston and I am super excited. It is my first time going to Boston and I’m excited to see Harvard, the marketplace and Faneuil Hall based on the suggestion from my friend Andrew at Money Crashers.
Since I don’t celebrate the holidays with my family I have made a new tradition of taking a weekend trip during the month of December to get my mind off of all the holiday madness. Last year I went to New York City to see the store windows on Fifth Avenue and the Christmas Tree at Rockefeller center; this year I am going to Boston. I will post some pictures next week.
Have a great weekend and enjoy these great posts from our blogging friends:
– Money Crush – Could You Use Some Extra Cash? (With my first book set to be released at the end of the year I am always happy to help other bloggers promote their e-books. Congrats!)
– Kylie Ofiu – What is Your True Cost to Own Something?
– Enemy of Debt – My 8 Step Plan to Resolve Financial Conflict and be a Super Hero Husband
– Girls Just Wanna Have Funds – Should I Cash Out My 401k For An Emergency?
– Budgets are Sexy – The “Sticky Note” Way of Budgeting
– Give me back my five bucks – What would you do with $1000?
Photo by snappybex