Happy Friday Dinks and welcome to the first weekend in November. This week has been a little bit wet thanks to Hurricane Sandy. If you are on the east coast I hope that you safely survived the rain, snow and winds. Just remember that your Dinks friends are thinking of you and your families during this tough time.
At Dinks Finance we love sharing, if you have a blog post that you would like us to include in our Weekly Roundup please send us a tweet @dinks_finance.
If you are staying in this weekend and you want some great reading check out these posts from around the web. Have a great weekend everyone.
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – Our House is a Money Thief
- Thirty Six Months – Fakers and Cheats
- Clever Dude – Where did the Debt Time fly?
- Financial Uproar – How To Achieve Financial Independence – Part 1: Savings Rate
- Punch Debt in the Face – Would you do it?
Photo by vastateparkstaff