Happy Friday Dinks. It’s October 12 and Fall is officially upon us. I absolutely love Fall because my birthday is in October and so is Halloween. Fall also means that three quarters of the year are over and it’s a good time to check in on your new years resolutions and check the progress on your personal goals.
If your New Year’s resolution was to save more money, how much money have you saved? If your New Year’s resolution was to get healthy, how much weight have you lost? Check in on your goals and let us know how you are doing.
Enjoy these great posts from around the web:
- Credit Karma – A Second Chance at Financial Freedom
- Budgets Are Sexy – You May Have a Higher Net Worth Than Our Vice Prez!
- Joe Taxpayer – A Letter to the 47%ers
- Budgeting in the Fun Stuff – Build a Home Series-Looks Like a Home! Almost There!
- Clever Dude – Sometimes you just need to STOP
- So Over This – Why I Write
Photo by borman