Good Morning Dinks and Happy Friday.
This is a very special weekend for me because it’s my birthday weekend and it’s also Canadian Thanksgiving.
On Tuesday October 9 I am turning 32 years old and I am actually excited about it. With the break-up of my family in 2010 and my extreme hatred for the step witch (aka my dad’s girlfriend) my last two birthday’s have not been really great, but this year it’s different.
I like to measure my personal success each year on my birthday and I have to say that so far 2012 has been a great year for me. I went to two different blogging conferences, I am working on my first book and I hope to have it finished by December 31. I am back in school studying journalism, and I went to New York City twice, so all in all 2012 has been a great year.
I hope you all have a great weekend and happy thanksgiving to our Canadian Dinks.
Enjoy these great posts:
- Ramit Sethi – How To Change a Bad Habit
- The Web Ninja – When Should You Send Out Your Blog Posts?
- Kylie Ofiu – Fit for FinCon Update
- Careful Cents – The Real Truth About Debt Settlement
- Frugal Beautiful – Frugal Feature: The Payday Loan Reality
- The Simple Dollar - Find Areas of Mutual Interest That Don’t Involve Spending Money
Photo by epsos