Good Morning Dinks and Happy Friday.
As the crispy fall weather continues it is making me think that winter is quickly approaching, it’s also making me wish that I lived in a warmer climate. Don’t get me wrong I love the four seasons of the chilly northeast but sometimes I wish that I lived in sunny California.
It is my personal philosophy that people in California are so creative because they work in the sunshine all year round. There is no sadness because of the dull and grey weather and in my opinion that makes people in a better mood, more creative and more productive.
Enjoy these great posts from around the web:
- Clever Dude – 30 Uses For Vinegar! (And How The Stinky Stuff Saves You Money)
- Budgets Are Sexy – Girls Care About Money, Guys Care About Looks. Here’s Why Girls Get Screwed On Dating Sites.
- Money Crashers – 6 Ways to Get Money for a Down Payment on a House
- Ready For Zero – How to Get Your Finances in Orders as a Couple
- Credit Sesame – Save $20 a Day in 4 Easy Steps
- Enemy of Debt – Lending Money – Tips for Success
Photo by seriousbri