Happy Friday Everyone and Welcome to FinCon Weekend. I would like to say congratulations to DC from Young Adult Money and to Pearl who are two lucky winners in our Coupon Cabin Giveaway. Pearl please contact us by email so we can mail out your prize. DC, we have your info from a previous contest. Congratulations again to both of you.
This weekend financial bloggers from all over Canada and the U.S. are travelling to Denver Colorado for three days of workshops, networking, and keynotes at The Second Annual Financial Blogger Conference.
I am arriving in Denver this morning so if you are reading this and you are in Denver please be sure to find me and say “hello”. I am excited to attend FinCon because I can’t wait to meet up with my online friends in person. I am also looking forward to learning about blogging as a business from other personal finance bloggers and I am really excited to finally be able to meet with some of my employers face to face.
Enjoy these great posts from some of our favourite personal finance bloggers. Have a great weekend.
– 50 Plus Finance – Top 4 Reasons To Use Business Credit Cards
– Young Adult Money – Six-Month Goal: I joined the Yakezie Challenge
(DINKS let’s help DC @Young Adult Money increase his Alexa ranking, all comments and tips are welcome)
– Budgets Are Sexy – Side Hustle Series: I’m a running coach
– Clever Dude – Manscaping: Do we really wanna talk about this?
– Financial Samurai – The Pros and Cons of Online Dating: What If She’s A Man, Baby?
Photo by voxefx