It’s Friday and there is only ONE week left until we all meet up at FinCon12 in Denver Colorado! As you may remember I missed FinCon last year, therefore I am very excited to be attending The Financial Blogger Conference this year.
What are you hoping to achieve at FinCon?
People attend blogging conferences for several different reasons from networking for potential jobs and learning about new business strategies to socializing with old friends and meeting new friends. I am excited to finally meet all of my online friends and colleagues in person.
I am also excited to learn tips from other bloggers and share my personal finance knowledge with others. If you are going to FinCon please be sure to say hello.
Have a great weekend everyone and enjoy these great posts from around the web:
- Out Of Debt Again – Tips and Advice for Buying Any Kind of Insurance
- Yes, I Am Cheap – Food Prices Are About To Explode
- Money Crush – Hello, Future You
- The Centsible Life – Cell Phones for Soldiers & Helping Heroes Home
- Sustainable Life Blog – Save Time and Money With Good Old Fashioned Exercise
Photo by geezaweezer