Good Morning DINKS and Happy 1st Friday of August. There is one more month left in summer and we want to know about your summer vacation plans. What did you do for your summer vacation this year or what are you planning to do for your summer vacation over the next month?
I took a week off in June and just stayed close to home, my boyfriend Nick and I are planning a mini four-day vacation to Niagara Falls in the next few weeks. My final week of vacation this year is in November; I am deciding whether I should just stay home and enjoy the Fall or take a week-long vacation to Portugal. Any suggestions?
This weekend I am planning to be in New York City for The BlogHer ’12 Conference. It is the first time that I will be attending BlogHer and I am very excited.
We have rounded up some great posts this week from some of our favourite personal finance bloggers.
Enjoy these posts and have a great weekend DINKS.
- Blog Her – Selling Your House: Don’t Be a Reality Show Douche
- 50 Plus Finance – Are Timeshares and Vacation Clubs A Good Deal?
- Adaptu – Financial Struggles in a Relationship: Managing Your Money as a Couple
- The Simple Dollar – Master the Concept of Cost Per Use
- Budgets Are Sexy – 8 Awesomely Frugal Date Ideas For The Weekend
- Clever Dude – What are my hobbies? Where do I spend my “disposable income”?
Photo by Kiearchos Kapoutsis