Happy Friday DINKS.
I have a question to ask you, how many of you are self employed or want to be self employed?
It is no secret that I want to be self employed because I blog about it all the time. Specifically, I want to be an author because I love writing. I am currently working on a series of personal finance books for children and teenagers because good financial habits should start when we are young. I have also started sending out queries to publishing houses in hopes that one of them will want to publish my young adult fiction trilogy.
I enjoy all types of writing from personal stories and fiction to corporate communications and press releases. Whether I do it in the corporate world or I do it on my own my dream is to be a full time writer.
If you could start your own business what would you do?
Have a great weekend Dinks and Enjoy these great posts from our friends around the web:<
- Bargaineering – Your Take: Presidential Candidates Releasing Tax Returns
- Free Money Finance – Are Investment Management Fess Tax Deductible?
- Passive Income Now – What Tools Do You Need to Create an eBook?
- The Financial Blogger – Is There A Right Way To Share Your Income?
- How’s Married Life – Is a Job Worth Your Happiness?
Photo by fostersartofchilling