Good Morning Dinks, Happy Friday, and Happy June 1st. As my favourite television shows are all on hiatus for the summer I have found myself being forced to find other ways to spend my time. I know that it’s sad to admit that I live in a world that is ruled by my daily television schedule, but unfortunately it’s true. I started walking outside more often now that the weather is nicer and I have slowly started to exercise again since recovering from my eye surgery.
I am trying to find new things to do in my neighbourhood because I don’t really like to take public transportation and I also don’t want to be too far away from home in case my eye gets tired or sore and I have to lay down and rest it. We need a new fruit bowl for our kitchen table and I am considering making it myself at this cute little ceramic store that I found a few blocks away from my apartment. Don’t let my creative writing fool you, I am only creative on paper; my visual art talents are definitely not up to par as far as decorating and colour coordinating are concerned…so the ceramics and pottery should definitely be interesting.
I hope you all have a great weekend; here are some great posts from around the web this week:
- Wise Bread helps us find new things to do in the post “10 Awesome Money-Making Hobbies”
- Get Rich Slowly talks about change in the post “Work-life Balance, New Challenges, and Thanks”
- Money Crashers helps us save money on transportation in the post “5 Tips for Living Without a Car-Savings & Benefits”
- Financial Samurai works towards improvement in the post “The Ideal Body Weight: Finally Losing The Last 10 Pounds”
- Adaptu wants you to join the discussion in the post “Are you protecting yourself in case your relationship comes to an end?”
- Passive Income Now wants to tap into your creative side in the post “What’s Better: An Idea or Execution?”
- Budgets Are Sexy discusses ambition in the post “Did Millionaires WANT to Be Millionaires?”
Photo by Toby Otter