Good Morning DINKS and Happy Friday. It’s almost officially summertime and that means the outdoor summer festivals are about to start (if they haven’t already) in cities all throughout the United States and North America. I can’t think of a better way to spend an afternoon than being out in the sunshine with some good food, fun entertainment, great music, shopping, and the chance to meet some new people.
Many towns offer outdoor concerts in local parks along with the various festivities such as a Busker Fest or a Food Festival, and who can’t get excited out celebrating the 4th of July? I am definitely always in the mood for a good parade.
What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
I hope you all have a great weekend. Be sure to check out these great posts that we have rounded up for you from around the web.
– Savvy Sugar helps us get our homes ready for summer in the post “5 Ideas to Decorate a Small Apartment on a Dime”
– Careful Cents encourages us to make a plan in the post “How I Became Completely Debt Free”
– Budgets Are Sexy wonders about your spending habits in the post “Could You Quit Using Money Forever?”
– Free From Broke helps us protect ourselves and our money in the post “Victim of Identity Theft? Here Are Your Next Steps to Protect Yourself”
– Business Insider makes us reminisce in the post “Everything You Remember About The 1990s Is Wrong”
Photo by Mark Hillary
Like DINKS? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get the latest DINKS Finance content by email.