Good Morning DINKS and Happy Friday. This time last Friday the first big summer blockbuster movie was released in theatres. How many DINKS have seen the movie The Avengers? I am admittedly not a huge super hero or comic book fan, but I honestly really love action movies. I absolutely loved the movie Iron Man, although I did not see Thor or Captain America. Mark Ruffalo plays The Incredible Hulk in the movie The Avengers, and I absolutely love Mark Ruffalo as an actor.
I hope you all have a great weekend, and I hope that you enjoy these great posts that we found around the web for your reading pleasure. Enjoy!
– Clever Dude helps us shop for a new car in the post “10 Car Shopping Mistakes And How To Avoid Them”
– Budgets Are Sexy discusses what is right and what is wrong when it comes to money in the post “I Got Money That Doesn’t Belong to Me, BUT…”
– Adaptu helps couples cope with Income Inequality in the post “Financial Struggles in a Relationship”. Find out how other couples manage their money when one spouse earns more money.
– Dough Roller wants to know how confident you are about retirement in the post “2012 Retirement Confidence Survey”
– Financial Samurai emphasizes the need for financial responsibility in the post “Making Money Too Fast Destroys You And Everything Around You” I love this post and I personally often refer to this behaviour as “The Britney Spears Effect”.
– So Over Debt shares her wisdom with us in the post “Things I Learned on My Road Trip”
– 20 and Engaged wants to help spice up or love life in the post “Could You Have Sex for 7 Days Straight?
– Money Crashers compares our mortgage options in the post “15-Year vs. 30-Year Mortgage – Comparison, Pros & Cons”
Photo by Dave Murr