Good Morning DINKS and Happy Friday. This was my first week back to work after my eye surgery and I am working only progressively because working on a computer is definitely straining my eyes. I keep telling myself that the pain is only temporary and it is for the greater good, but honestly I am getting really sick of living with pain really fast. I am definitely looking forward to getting back into a regular routine.
I hope that you all had a great week. We have collected some great posts for you this week from around the web, so enjoy and have a great weekend.
– Adaptu helps us prepare for the worst in the post “Financial Struggles in a Relationship – Part 2: The Breakup”
– Wise Bread shares great gift ideas in the post “25 Awesome, Useful Gifts”
– Bargaineering helps us have fun in the post “How to Make Costly Weekend Activities More Affordable:
– Enemy of Debt gives us tips on how to save money while cooking in the post “Saving Money on Vegetarian Meals” P.S. I have been a vegetarian for almost 3 years.
– Go Banking Rates ensures we don’t get ripped off in the post “Are Vacation Packages Just a Ploy to Make You Spend More?”
Photo by Epsos
Like DINKS? Subscribe!
Subscribe to get the latest DINKS Finance content by email.