Happy Friday the 13th Everyone. Do you think that Friday the 13th is good luck or bad luck? I personally am a little bit superstitious and therefore I try not to do very much on Friday the 13th, just in case it goes wrong and something bad happens. Some people think that Friday the 13th is actually good luck, but I won’t be walking under any ladders or crossing paths with any black cats today…just in case.
DINKS Finance has some good news to share with you on this historically bad day. We are currently giving away a copy of the book Dream Save Do by Warren Talbot. All you have to do to win a copy of this inspiring book is leave a comment on this post and tell us the best or worst thing that has happened to you over the past year.
Good Luck to everyone who enters our contest to win a copy of the book Dream Save Do by Warren Talbot.
Enjoy some of our favourite posts from around the web:
– Money Under 30 helps us invest in real estate in the post “How To Get A Mortgage For A Rental Property”
– PT Money helps us save for retirement in the post “401k Loan vs. Personal Loan or Debt Consolidation”
– Bankrate is giving away a $5000 cash prize to one lucky winner in their Kiss My Assets contest. Be sure to enter for your chance to win.
– Investor Junkie gets ready to file income taxes in the post “When Should You Hire Someone Else To Do Your Taxes?”
– Passive Income Now talks about the dangers of being online in the post “How Social Media Can Ruin You”
– Clever Dude answers some puzzling questions in the post “How to handle a 2nd Mortgage with Balloon Payment”
Photo by Puuiki Beach