Happy Friday DINKS. It’s Friday April 20th and in 5 days I am having eye surgery. My right eye is crossed and has been this way since birth. After 31 years of having crossed eyes (or as my parents say a lazy eye) there is finally some new technology that can improve the look (and straightness) of my eyes.
This eye surgery is purely esthetic; it will not correct my eye prescription or vision. I am not nervous about my surgery; I am actually more excited than anything else. I can’t believe that I am actually going to be able to wear contact lenses without be self conscious about the way that my eyes look. The only thing that I am a little bit scared about is going under the general anesthetic. I am a little bit scared that the general anesthetic won’t be effective and that I may be awake surgery. But that is just my own little fear, I am sure that it won’t happen.
Have a great weekend DINKS and enjoy these posts from around the web:
- Budgets Are Sexy asks “How Far Would You Go To Pick Up a Penny?”
- Adaptu wants to know if you are superstitious in the post “Life Insurance on Your Partner: Smart Move or Bad Omen?”
- Money Ning talks about the dreaded income tax season in the post “Taxes Hurt, Even Deductions Sometimes…”
- Enemy of Debt confirms financial individuality in the post “Debt Freedom Is Not One Size Fits All”
- Credit Karma helps us become financially healthy in the post “4 Ways to Get a Better Credit Score Now”
Photo by puuikibeach