Happy Friday DINKS. I hope that you all had a nice week, I am at home as I recover from my eye surgery and I am definitely enjoying my time off work.
Don’t get me wrong I do like my job, but sometimes it’s just nice to get out of a routine. I am definitely not looking forward to waking up at 7 am every morning when I have to go back to work, actually I totally hate the sound of my alarm clock and I wish that I could start my day with another sound.
We found some interesting posts around the web this week and we are sharing with you for your reading pleasure.
Enjoy and have a great weekend.
– Adaptu helps couples work it out in the post “Financial Struggles in a Relationship – Part 1: Income Inequality”
– Careful Cents shares some business smarts in the post “6 Business Lessons to Learn from Facebook’s Instagram Deal”
– The Simple Dollar discusses personal struggles and changes in the post “Dependency”
– So Over Debt shares her hatred for culinary art (with me) in the post “I Suck at Cooking”
– Passive Income Now helps us increase our assets in the post “One Important Rule For Getting into Real Estate”
And for our Canadian Friends….
– Bankrate helps us choose the best investment option in the post “RRSP vs. TFSA”
Photo by Molly