Buy an Oil Well?

by James & Miel on June 30, 2009 · 83 comments

Hi All,

I was reading Loral Langemier a couple of weeks back. She’s a big advocate of direct investing in business opportunities like self storage, rental real estate and oil wells.

The idea of buying an oil well got me intrigued. So I started looking around on-line. Some small wells can be had for around $150,000 to $200,000. This type of business works based on how much oil/natural gas, etc. you can get out of the ground. The sizzle is that wells can be extremely profitable, especially when gas prices are high.

Since we don’t have $150,000 to $200,000 in cash lying around, this is probably going to be a project for 5 to 10 years down the road, but we’re definitely interested. It looks like a great money making opportunity that could allow us to significantly build our wealth.

Most wells appear to be sold by brokers, so if you want to cruise some of the listings check them out here.

P.s. if you want more on how to value oil well investments, go here.

P.P.s. if you’re interested in more of the self storage area, here’s a place that offers refrigerated shipping containers for sale: PortContainerServices.com.au

1 L. Marie Joseph April 23, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Wow! I see just posting a article on oil wells, you tend to get a lot of spam

2 J. Money April 23, 2010 at 11:31 pm

Yeah I suppose so – you want some of it? ;)

3 charlie May 28, 2010 at 10:44 am

Hi James & Miel,

Your article is an interesting and accurate one. However did you know you can also buy fractional ownership in leases, for as little as $25,000. They will give a passive income of approx $600/month at todays oil prices.
So if you or anyone is interested in learning more as to how you can get into oil well investment sooner rather than later, please feel free to contact me.

Have a great day.

Charlie

4 Steven Woloszyk May 29, 2010 at 8:24 pm

Charlie,

I am very interested in purchasing an oil well and have the funds to do so. I am however, very interested in what you mentioned about purchasing fractional ownership in leases. I am new to the business and I am trying to learn as much as possible before I decide to buy anything. If you could please contact me I would appreciate it.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Steve

5 andrew June 13, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I would like to receive more info about buying a well or fractional interest in a well. Charlie, can I have your contact info? Thanks

anmmartin02@gmail.com

6 arvind June 28, 2010 at 7:06 pm

I am oil professional willing to buy a producing well. I am interested in partnership also in the business. Can anybody help me buying an oilwell. I am ready to buy a small workover rig also if required to repair /maintain a producing well for increasing oil production or maintaining the present production level.
Please respond.

7 charlie Rushton June 30, 2010 at 4:52 pm

Arvind, please get in touch with me via my email csrushton@comf5.com. we can talk further on this. I can help you find an oil well within your budget.

8 charlie Rushton June 30, 2010 at 4:55 pm

This message is for Steve Woloszyk.

Steve I have attemted to contact you twice. I have not heard back from you and can only think you have not received my responses. If thi is the case, please contact me csrushton@comf5.com or on 805 403 7080.

Hope you get this message

Regards

Charlie Rushton

9 James July 4, 2010 at 8:53 pm

Some basics on investing in oil

10 Michael July 6, 2010 at 4:01 pm

Hello Steven,

We have 2 concessions in the far east available for sale. Potential income is estimated at $36B and $40B respectively.The associated gas assets are massive and represent an additional potential income of billions of dollars per year. The profits are calculated by the $45 times the total volume of oil.

Once the conditions of introduction are met, the interested party will be given all the details and they can see the Geological studies and negotiate directly with the selling company. I have all this information digitally available from the geological survey for the blocks.

Potential buyers/investors can email me at : samsplacement@yahoo.co.uk

11 Jason September 10, 2010 at 12:23 pm

Hey i have a plan to make a water disposal well here in canada that can net me 40-60k a month! I am currently looking for invstors. I have 20 years in the canadian oil patch and have all the knowlegde needed to make this a sucessful operation. Future plans include another produced water disposal well and 5-10 oil wells new. Mail me for more info.

12 Brent October 5, 2010 at 2:03 pm

You can actually buy oil wells today for as little as $20,000. They are generally salvage type wells pumping a barrel or less a day. Key is to find one with a pay zone behind pipe that has not been produced. Not really as hard as you may think. Had a friend did one in December. Bought it for $20,000 put another $40,000 into it reworking it. In the first 9 months of this year it has netted about $100,000 and is still producing about 3.5 barrels per day or about $8,000 per month. Engineers estimated it worth over $300,000 today and should earn over $500,000 in the future. How’s that for a well? Did another in February, but didn’t hit the first back up pay. It took $50,000 follow up investment and resulted in well pumping over 50 barrels per day or $70,000 per month.

13 charlie Rushton October 5, 2010 at 2:15 pm

Brent,
your right and sounds like your buddy has experience. where does he operate? are you or he looking at doing anymore reworks, if so, would you be interested in a JV?

14 charlie Rushton November 10, 2010 at 2:56 pm

Royalty interests are also a very good way of getting into this sector. Low risk since you have no maintenace obligations, and they are very accessible. The key is to finding well run and maintained leases that show consistent steady production. This will provide regular monthly cashflow checks with no headaches. They can be acquired for as little as $5,000 and provide cashflow for many many years to come. The monthly amount is also tied to the price of oil so if the price goes up as it has done this month so do your monthly checks!!!!.
Providing you choose wisely, they are also easily resaleable should you need to raise capital quickly

15 Morris January 17, 2011 at 10:16 am

I am seeking to get into the industry.. I am seeking a good partner and or Mentor.. I am tired in IT and ready for a change into a field I find very interesting. I have some cash.. and I am seekig to get my first well … and learn the business.

Shoot me an email..
texasmo@yahoo.com

Morris

16 Nelissa February 23, 2011 at 5:49 pm

I am very interested in getting into oil. Please email me @ Nelissa_jo@yahoo.com if you have any information. Thanks

17 Brent February 26, 2011 at 11:36 pm

I am interested in buying a well if the price is right, or doing the partial leasing like mentioned above. please contact me if there are any wells around taft/bakersfield CA

18 Brent February 26, 2011 at 11:37 pm

^^ email above= brentbowser97@hotmail.com

19 Enzo Lugano March 8, 2011 at 4:21 pm

I have little bit to invest, I am located in Lugano Switzerland but would be interested in something in Russia or USA. Not interested in Africa or unstable Middle East.

Have 250,000 CHF to invest, I have to see the project as well. vacationperu@yahoo.com

20 akber March 14, 2011 at 1:05 pm

Hey guys, any one manage to find or lease a well yet

I am also looking for a lease, share the love people where are the websites to lease

akberismail786@gmail.com

21 Hugh Moore March 18, 2011 at 7:42 pm

Oil and Gas well in Utah. $30k for each 1% working interest. 60 days from production. Very experienced operator. Email if interested.

22 Margarida Rodrigues April 5, 2011 at 6:03 pm

Boa noite gostaria tambem de saber mais sobre a aquisição de poços de petroleo, daquilo que li parece-me muito interessante, pois estou interessada na compra. Gostaria que alguem me informasse mais do mundo do petroleo.

o meu email é: mmsrodrigues@hotmail.com

23 Margarida Rodrigues April 5, 2011 at 6:11 pm

Hello, I’ am interested in buying a well, can anyone give me some information about that subject!!!!

my email is mmsrodrigues@hotmail.com

24 scott morgan May 1, 2011 at 1:42 pm

Small and large royalty and working interests in producing wells in Canada. Stable economy and government. Very established fields. Assets were acquired in large purchase to be spilt up and sold in small pieces to individuals as investment vehicles. Very large potential for multiple horizon upside for near future development. All inquires to alliedenergy@shaw.ca

25 Vinay Manjeshwar June 23, 2011 at 1:22 am

Hi,
My name is Vinay Manjeshwar,I am looking out for options to buy/lease an oil well,my budget can be between $5000-25000 depending on the returns I get from it.My email id is vinaymanjeshwar@hotmail.com. and my mobile number is 0091-9833703860.Looking for ward for your replies.
Regards,
Vinay Manjeshwar

26 LeRoy Young July 26, 2011 at 12:17 pm

Does anyone do oil well financing? You can reach me at acquisitionscorp@gmail.com

27 Ani October 5, 2011 at 4:49 pm

Im looking to invest 25,000 to 150,000 on wells, low or no water production, high API, and wells that have had steady production for a while. Will consider shut in wells that require work overs.
anouarinho17@yahoo.com

28 i would also like to know what it tn or buy an oil wellakes to ow October 20, 2011 at 5:05 am

i would like to know the requirements for owning an oil well.

29 Yvette November 21, 2011 at 3:39 am

**I am extremely interested in this investing..Since we are all looking to get into this, I feel, we should form a support group & help one another. I am wanting to get as much info as possible on this type of investing..are there courses to take, classes? I would need to be educated before diving in. However, this is something I am ready to rock. But, how and where to start?
Has anyone purchased, yet..what are the steps? I am in Los Angeles.

30 Yvette November 21, 2011 at 3:42 am
31 waylon December 9, 2011 at 6:57 pm

i am looking to get in on oil and or gas wells. im not sure what route to take weather it be to purchase an old well or get in on a JV. i have a small budget of 5-8k but i work in the oil field and can operate wells and all associated systems. any input would be great, i have no idea how to get started. live in tx by the way. waylon.williams09@yahoo.com

32 Charlie Rushton January 4, 2012 at 10:43 pm

It’s great to see so much interest in oil, and rightly so with it at $103 today. For those of you like Nelissa, Waylon, Yvette and all other interested investors, log onto my website and opt in to get my free report called “Dispelling the myths of investing in oil”. I can help you with your search for an investment. My website has educational information as well as live deals. Feel free to call me if you have any questions.

33 Chase January 14, 2012 at 3:00 am

Charlie. What is your website? thanks

34 Zach Hall January 16, 2012 at 6:28 pm

Hi, I am very interested in buying an oil well. Dont know much about the business. I needbthe know how. Or the steps to take. Im a young guy with a family to provide for. Would like to get started early, what classes to take. I currently live in a good state for oil wells. If someone could olease reach out to another honest working family man, I would greatly appreciate any help that can be given. Located in johnson county, Kansas. Please get back to me as soon as possible. A good friend of ten years is ready to go into the business along side me..

Email me at: zachary.hall.1989@gmail.com

Thanks and have a wonderful day,
Zach

35 MTume De Lemos March 8, 2012 at 11:54 am

Hey I am interested in learning more about selling wells. I know a operator that is looking for a partner to purchase 12% from another company on a block that is expected to produce atleast 200 – 250 bopd.

36 MTume De Lemos March 8, 2012 at 11:55 am

Sorry forgot to put my email. Its mtumedelemos@hotmail.com.

37 cruz March 14, 2012 at 2:04 pm

I to would like to invest in the oil and gas business would someone get ahold of me and let me know who to contact or contact me i am willing to invest up to 100k or more thank you my email is crews_23@yahoo.com

38 Capitalist March 16, 2012 at 4:08 pm

Hello,

I am currenly looking to raise capital for a private oil drilling project. I have connections with people who are actively doing oil drilling, and also have access to technology which can find oil fast. We have an infrastructure already set up and can show you the oil wells which are producing as I type this comment. For more information email: greenplanet0110@aol.com

Have a nice day! :)

39 Capitalist March 16, 2012 at 4:59 pm

I know how you can buy an oil well, email me at greenplanet0110@aol.com

40 francis March 22, 2012 at 2:06 pm

Hey charlie Rushton reading ur feedback, gave me an interest in oil wells. I was seeing if I could get ur website. thank you.

41 francis March 22, 2012 at 2:22 pm

email address francis3227@aol.com

42 Charlie Rushton March 22, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Hi Francis, Thanks for your interest, My website is http://www.usoilinvestment.com, you or anyone else can email me directly at charliesrushton@gmail.com. Feel free to contact me anytime. I have some great opportunities available for both the new and experienced investor

43 Charlie Rushton March 26, 2012 at 1:44 pm

Thought you guys might be interested in an article I just read. Compelling argument as to why to buy energy stocks. But remember, greater gains (and risk) are garnered at the well head

Happy reading!!

44 Lily lou April 20, 2012 at 3:37 am

Dear All,

Very rare opportunity available, oil well for sale. Large investment is required. Contact me catalyst.lily@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards

Lily lou

45 Capitalist April 20, 2012 at 4:46 am
46 Charlie Rushton April 24, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just wanted to let you know, my April newsletter is out, available on my website at http://www.usoilinvestment.com. I also have a new deal available at a ridiculously low price as the vendor needs to free up some cash quickly. So his loss is your gain. For $65k you can own your own oil well 100% lock stock and all the barrels of oil it produces.
This opportunity is not listed on my website ,yet but will be in a weeks time if it is still around.
Call me on 805 403 7080 if interested for more info.

Have a great and prosperous day

47 prokopiy April 26, 2012 at 8:00 pm

I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker’s Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:(broker.prokopiy01@gmail.com) or through
skype: (Dobrovolskiy.prokopiy) in other to furnish you with other information.

48 Charlie Rushton May 1, 2012 at 2:43 pm

Visit it me on facebook at http://www.facebook.com/hardrockoil and keep up with everything that is going on.

Happy investing!!

49 Kay Oguns May 26, 2012 at 3:44 am

Charlie,
I am interested in investing into oil Business by buyin g oil well, and having read through all of your comments; it seems you have prety much experience in this business and industry at large. I will like to have some chart with you for further discussion

50 Kay Oguns May 26, 2012 at 3:50 am

Since we are all interested in this business; can we come together as a group and invest in this business? what do you all think?

Kay (olu_kay2002@yahoo.com)

51 K8l8m June 8, 2012 at 5:25 am

Hi all,

Developed an interest in investing in Oil wells, and so did some googling. & Chanced upon this website. Extremely interested to make some investment. Looking to start small and build up as I acquire more knowledge and can handle bigger projects. I am from Singapore. Is there any legal restrictions in foreigners buying US or Canadian wells? my email is kalamhakkim@gmail.com. Please drop me a mail if anyone is interested in pooling resources to make a joint venture.

Cheers!

52 Charlie Rushton June 20, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Hi Kay and Kalam,

I have sent you both personal responses, if you want to get intouch you can call me on 805 403 7080, or email me thru the website http://www.usoilinvestment.com

Thanks and happy investing

53 Lanny Scoggins July 13, 2012 at 12:17 am

I;m looking for a jv partner who can rework salvage wells. Have $150,000.00 to invest maybe more.

54 Besik July 21, 2012 at 7:42 am

skype: (Besik.katsitadze) in other to furnish you with other information

55 Curtis Berry July 25, 2012 at 5:54 pm

I am partnered with a operating company and we operate wells in Texas and Louisiana. We own 100% of these wells and if anyone is looking to get into the industry please send me an email. We do not have promoted deals we make our money by charging 15% of the oil produced so we want to produce as much as possible. We send out checks monthly and have lots of different wells that we are getting ready to work on. cberry@plateauenergy.com
We have numerous JV s so feel free to contact me with questions.

56 Rhino936 July 28, 2012 at 10:18 pm

Hi all… Well I’ve been researching and I am very intrested in buying oilwells , is it honestly possible to buy in to a lease with say , 10 – 15 thousand? I would love more info on how to get started so please… Any info or advice would be great .. Thanks guys

57 Curtis Berry July 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Hey Rhino936 I can help you out just send me an email cberry@plateauenergy.com

58 charlie Rushton August 1, 2012 at 6:36 pm

Hi Rhino936,

I have new waterflood project. 4 pay zones and half the filed only has been produced so far. $12,500 is the buy in price for 1%. Please get in touch if you or anyone else are interested and want more information.

Have a good day

59 Emma August 5, 2012 at 10:33 pm

Looking to invest in my future I’m 19 years old and need some guidance. Would love to own some oil someday wanting to know how to approach it. God bless

60 Curtis Berry August 6, 2012 at 1:07 pm

Hi Emma
You are very young and already looking to invest, thats very good but be weiry of scams. my email is cberry@plateauenergy.com email me and I can help you understand more about investing in oil and see if its really something you want to do.

61 charlie Rushton August 21, 2012 at 12:36 pm

Hi Emma,
Curtis is absolutely right, be very weary of scams out there. Remember what they say “if it sounds too good to be true it usually is…and run away as fast as you can.
That said there are some very solid direct participation programs out there that can provide steady monthly income for many years.
Email me on charliesrushton@gmail.com or go to my website http://www.usoilinvestment.com for more info and education.

62 charlie Rushton August 29, 2012 at 12:44 pm

Just thought I would let you all know, that I have a killer new offering available in a 2 well drilling program with a low entry level. If anyone is interested they can get more info by contacting me directly on 805 403 7080 or by email: contact@hardrockoil.com.
Looking forward to sharing with you soon

63 charlie Rushton September 12, 2012 at 12:56 pm

With oil at 96$ and change, my most current opportunity would give you a $749 a month cash flow, which would represent an annualized 70% ROI. Get in touch for more info or if you have any other questions about investing in oil contact@hardrockoil.com

Have a great day!!

64 Collins October 4, 2012 at 6:52 pm

Am willing to Invest in oil wells mail me on collinspalmer7@gmail.com

65 Greg Sorter October 28, 2012 at 8:01 pm

I like many of you wanted to get into the oil business. I am an engineer by nature, and had no specific knowledge of the business of getting oil and gas from the ground, but I did it, and am willing to share some experiences. I started small March 2012 by purchasing some “non-producing” mineral rights, one an “override” in Texas, and one “mineral acres” in Montana. These cost me a total of $18,000. The Texas property is in the super hot Eagle Ford basin on Chesapeake operated land, and the Montana one is 60 net acres in the unproven, speculative”Southern Alberta Basin” . When the Texas land is drilled, hopefully next year, I expect $1500/ month initially. I then purchased this fall 2 fractional “working interests” in 2 wells in Oklahoma, both at about $12,000. The less speculative of these was a 1/200th interest in a 8 barrel /day +400 MCF/ day well, and the more speculative was a 50% interest in a 2 barrel/day well. The first will generate about $400 net to me, the second averages about $1000/month but has some months that are negative, hence the risk. Working interests can be had for very little, but there is huge risk economically and liability wise, so I put them in a corporation to shield my risk.
I will update once my checks start coming in from these 2 wells next month

66 Ed McG November 3, 2012 at 10:16 am

Greg would you kindly contact me on engineers123@gmx.com to discuss further.

Ed McG

67 jaswinder singh kainth November 8, 2012 at 7:14 am

hand shake in oil investment by me in future but new in it . tell me from first step .how to invest and purchase oil well

68 Greg Sorter November 8, 2012 at 9:14 am

Jaswinder,
There are several ways you can do it, from very conservatively to very risky. For a conservative investement, you could purchase several acres of mineral rights on land that has producing oil wells. This gives you a deed to everything underneath the surface which you own forever, or until you sell. You would typically get a small percentage of all the oil produced, and would have no additional expenses for operations due. I’ve seen mineral rights recently in Oklahoma and Texas going for $1-2,000 per acre. On the opposite end of the risk scale would be a working interest, or percentage of an actual well’s production. This is riskier than the mineral rights since you are also liable for any well expenses, environmental damage, drilling and rework costs, etc. The advantage of the working interest though is you can get a much higher monthly cashflow per dollar invested than just owning mineral rights, since the risk is higher. Once the well dries up, you also have to pay to plug and abandon it. I’m seeing working interests go for 10-35 times monthly cash flow. The lower number would be for very marginal wells with spotty production toward the end of their life. I actually like the cheaper wells, since it seems no one else wants them, and having several diversifies the risk of one going dry.
I’ve found the best place to buy these is either online or at live auctions held ocassionaly in the Houston area.

69 Bill R November 26, 2012 at 9:26 pm

I am the Chief Investment Officer for a drilling company in Colorado on the DJ Basin. As most of you know raising funds these days are very difficult. We have 443 acres with 14 well platted ready to be drilled as soon as permits are received and funding is achieved. This is an incredible opportunity to become involved in oil well ownership. If you are an accredited investor and interested in oil well ownership please call me at 574 528 0827.

I look forward to speaking to you.

Bill

70 charlie Rushton December 12, 2012 at 2:53 pm

Greg, great to hear you got invested, and I would definitely be interested in hearing how they perform for you. For those interest in mineral right like Greg, I might add that one downside is that you have no say or control as to what does or does not happen on that land. However the risk is minimal which is a big upside.
For anyone interested i n a working interest opportunity, I have a new project in coleman county Texas. With certified recoverable reserves, this could be a 10 to 1 return or better. Please feel free to call on 805 403 7080. This probably won’t make it to my website http://www.usoilinvestment.com

71 Greg Sorter December 18, 2012 at 8:45 pm

Got first checks from my working interests. Remember, each of these pieces of wells cost me about $12,000
1) New Dominion operated well in Pottowatamie Cty Oklahoma revenue was $401 with operating costs of 88.44, last month was $364 with expenses of $95. This month was better due to higher natural gas and propane prices, which this well produces. Production this month for the entire well was $86,000 gas and $14,000 oil.
2) Chesapeake operated well in Major County Oklahoma netted $1150 last month but scares me a bit. It has not produced meaningful oil since July, but the good news is it produces enough natural gas to still make a good investment. The problem I find is the investor has no way to find out if something has gone wrong with the well or not until several months after the fact.

72 JOJI January 23, 2013 at 2:30 pm

Hi, I am from Canada. Pls let me know, how is the investment process in oil industry here. I had seen a lot of wells in Estevan,SK. How is the possibility of investing there?My email id is jojijoseph2324@gmail.com. Thanks in advance

73 david1979 March 3, 2013 at 9:40 pm

hi Greg,
Could you share with me more information about the lower cap wells?
my email address is davidhuang1979@gmail.com, looks
like $12000 -$15000 wells are mostly appealling for me.

74 Scott April 17, 2013 at 3:24 pm

I moved to Texas two years ago and I too, have been purchasing interests here and in Oklahoma since then. It’s quite simple with the advance information now available online on .gov sites. Any lawyer here can do the transfers, you don’t need an o&g attorney. I have working interests, ORRIs and titled interests. I prefer carried interests and titled ownership because I don’t like cash calls for workovers or wellsite equipment upgrades and pipeline repairs. I get mine from geologists and engineer’s that need the lump sum cash or from estates where the heirs don’t want them. I never pay more the 36 months of production because sometimes I want to sell it right away for a small profit. Finding them is obviously the trick but it’s hard to make a bad decision with the production history and decline curves in this part of the country. Good luck all in the search.

75 John July 2, 2013 at 2:56 am

I have 7 producing wells with track record and approvals for 23 more. Yearly cash net income over $1M with potential to triple when new wells are built and put into operation. Looking for funding, investors, partners etc. $8M total with profit sharing. Financial history and proforma available. All secured by assets, oil, and current and future profits.

Goodemailme@aol.com

76 Curtis July 3, 2013 at 2:17 pm

We have 6 wells in Tennessee that are extremely low cost and room to drill many new wells.
People who have Working Interest in the 6 wells have first right plus bonus checks for each well drilled on the lease. We are the operators looking for partners to share and help increase production on these wells.

cberry@plateauenergy.com

77 ene ejeh July 5, 2013 at 11:15 am
78 Kash August 14, 2013 at 7:04 pm

Hi,
I am interested in Buying Land with Oil Wells and mineral rights if it comes cheap as 10K.
I dont mind If wells are not operating and need to get fixed or re-Boring is required.
I need survey of Oil deposit. I might work on them after 10 years.
If some one have working wells in cheap price. I am also interested in this type of deal.
email me if you have anything to offer kkfazle@hotmail.com

79 Trace August 17, 2013 at 11:55 pm

Have a lead for the ownership of a very big block in Madagascar. This is for big players so if anyone knows of a company that is interested please let me know.

Project: Onshore is a 6884 sq.km oil block located in Madagascar.
Award of the block includes an 80% state and 100% rights for exploration, exploitation and distribution of hydrocarbon liquids in Madagascar.
Period: 8 years
Exploitation rights for 25 years extendable by 5 years
Custom duties are waived for the exploration period and partly for the exploitation period.
Royalty of 8-20% for oil and 5-10% for gas.

Has promising potential for successful oil production based on the success of adjoining blocks.
Successfully identified hydrocarbons and oil to the extent of ~965 million barrels contingent original Oil in place.
Hydro Carbons liquid (oil) estimated to be recoverable from the block are pegged in the range of 1155 to 6922 million barrels and a best estimate of 3067 million barrels.

The company that has this is looking for a complete sale of the 80% ownership and there 100% operating rights on the block….

Thank you for your time.

trace@coregreeninc.com

80 Radwan Hussien September 15, 2013 at 8:05 pm
81 charlie September 23, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Good to see so many people interested in oil and gas investment. Anyone looking for some solid, low risk opportunities give me a call or email me on contact@hardrockoil.com. Check out my website http://www.usoilinvestment.com for tips and the latest news. If you just want to talk shop that’s ok too.

82 Taha September 24, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Hi,
I am a local oil operator in Texas and seeking capital partners to expand. I have access to oil wells that produce 2-3 barrels a day and have potential to increase the production. Please email me at Tahahabib@ymail.com

83 Almutairi Abdulrazaq October 4, 2013 at 6:11 am